Saturday, April 14, 2012

T4G Highlights

I took the week off from posting while attending the T4G (Together for the Gospel) conference in Louisville, KY. What a blessing it was to me and the thousands in attendance. I will resume posting again next week; hope you will return! In the meantime, I leave you with some of my selected highlights from T4G 2012. Some serious, some silly:

1. Free books!
2. Corporate worship led by Bob Kauflin.
3. David Platt's sermon on missions. Incredible.
4. Derby Pie.
5. The shout-outs for Tennessee when I wore my Vols sweatshirt.
6. The on-stage testimonies of lives changed by the grace of Jesus.
7. C.J. Mahaney standing in the lobby greeting people as they entered. And thanks to C.J. for his refute of Big Ten football.
8. Thabiti Anyabwile's sermon on Paul as a converted terrorist. Wow.
9. John Piper's teaching on the keeping power of God, explained through the words of Jude.
10. No gimmicks. Just Gospel. And tremendous encouragement for pastors. Thanks to Mark, Ligon, Al, and C.J. for all the hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment