Monday, February 6, 2012

It's a Moore Monday!

"I believe I can confidently but reverently say to you that God can put any broken person back together again no matter what he or she has suffered. I'm not just saying that God can cause a person to maintain his or her physical existence after tragedy. Many people live through tragedy. I'll never forget my mother-in-law's response when I asked her how she survived the death of her beloved, blond-headed three-year-old after a house fire. She answered, 'I just kept waking up. I didn't want to live. I simply didn't have much choice.' Many of you know exactly what she meant. My heart still breaks for her. I am thankful I can tell you that she is no longer simply breathing. She is living once again. Physical existence is not what Christ died to bring us. He came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. As impossible as this may seem, God can restore abundant life."

Beth Moore, Praying God's Word

"Then Jesus said to him, 'If you can? Everything is possible to the one who believes.'"

Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment