Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Culinary Gratitude...My Top 10

I love food. It is such a blessing from God. And I'm not saying that to be flippant or silly. It really is a great gift from our Creator. Here I have compiled a list of ten favorites. Try making your own list, just for fun. My top ten foods & drinks (and even a smell):

1. Starbucks Coffee. Need I say more?
2. Bacon. See comment for #1.
3. A pecan log from Cracker Barrel.
4. The smell of a freshly opened box of Fruit Loops cereal.
5. Giordano's Pizza (Chicago, IL). It will make you see Jesus.
6. Three letters: BBQ. Ahhh...the wonderful smell of burning hickory.
7. Sour cream & Onion Pringles. My motto: Eat one and the can is gone.
8. Anything from the Cheesecake Factory, but especially the Caramel chicken.
9. Sweet Tea. And serve it like they do at a UT football game: with a big slice of orange.
10. Vanilla ice cream. Boring? Maybe. Delicious? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment