Sunday, July 24, 2011

Quick Thoughts...and Spurgeon, too!

I served as evangelist at one youth camp last week and am about to begin my second stint as evangelist at another. Your prayers would certainly be appreciated. After this week , I will return to a frequent schedule of posting, which will include more in the Thoughts from Jonah series. Until then, a thought or two from Spurgeon:

"Faith...hears God say 'Stand still'; keep the posture of an upright man, ready for action, expecting further orders, cheerfully and patiently awaiting the directing voice; and it will not be long ere God shall say to you, as distinctly as Moses said it to the people of Israel, 'Go forward'."

C.H. Spurgeon

1 comment:

  1. http://matthew1820-twoormore.blogspot.com/2011/08/advertising.html

    Just thought you might like to know that I'm hyping you up on my massively followed blog.

    ReplyDelete