Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

"There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand: the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a maiden."

Proverbs 30:18,19

"As Christians, we can be sure that romantic love is as old as time itself, for it came into being in the Garden when the first man and woman gazed on each other. We must recognize that it was our Creator who gifted us with the capacity for the intense and passionate emotions required to fall in love."

Ed Wheat


"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life."

John 3:16

"If there is one subject more than another upon which I wish to speak, it is the love of Christ. But if there is one that quite baffles me and makes me go back from this platform utterly ashamed of my poor feeble words, it is this subject. This love of Christ is the most amazing thing under heaven, if not in heaven itself."

Charles Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment